- Maine Division for the Deaf, Hard of Hearing & Late Deafened
- Maine CITE – The Maine Department of Education’s Maine CITE Program is designed to help make assistive and universally designed technology more available to Maine children, adults and seniors who need them.
- Maine Center on Deafness
- How to Set up an Accessible Meeting
Information for CART consumers
- Captioning Matters – The primary purpose of the Communication Access Information Center is to provide information of use to people employing or in need of Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART), also known as realtime captioning.
- Association of Late-Deafened Adults (ALDA)
- Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA)